Wheelchair Basketball is the most played disability sport in the world. It is a physically demanding sport whilst still being a great way to make friends, be part of a team and see the world!
The London Titans club is based in London and is the largest and most successful Southern England club. We are an amalgamation of two highly successful London clubs; The Hounslow Hurricanes formed in 1988 and the Raiders formed in 1998.
Please see the fixtures for the 2017 season below – we hope you can come and support the London Titans at the Copper Box Arena!
- Sunday 26th March – 12.00 – 4.00 (2 matches – 1st and 2nd div.)
- Sunday 2nd April – 12.00 – 2.00 (1 match – Premier)
- Sunday 9th April – 12.00 – 6.00 (3 matches – Premier, 1st and 3rd div)
- Sunday 7th May – 12 – 6.00 (3 matches – 1st, 2nd and 3rd div)
GLL Sport Foundation supported athletes and sponsors can access tickets through the two below options:
- Athletes – win 2x free tickets to a match – e-mail email@example.com why you deserve to win tickets to your requested match.
- Sponsors – bring your work colleagues to a match and see where your support is going – e mail firstname.lastname@example.org and express your interest.