GLL makes community services and spaces better for everyone. And it's about more than just money. Our people invest time, energy and effort into helping and improving communities through the services we offer - and with great results.
We exist to make community services and spaces better for everyone. That means providing access to quality community leisure and fitness facilities - and more - at a price everyone can afford.
We already manage over 200 facilities, and we're adding more all the time.
We're a charitable social enterprise, which means we work for the benefit of everyone: the public, the communities we work in, the environment, our staff and our partners. As a result, we're proud to be the first leisure operator in the UK to be awarded both the Social Enterprise Mark and the Prime Minister's Big Society Award.
- GLL is a charitable social enterprise that provides community services and spaces in partnership with local authority and public service partners.
- GLL aims to provide long term benefits to our local communities through sport and physical activity, healthy lifestyles, social inclusion, the development of sport pathways and community services and spaces.
- As a charitable social enterprise, surpluses generated from running services is reinvested back into the services and spaces operated by GLL.
- Our ambition is that GLL becomes the benchmark for quality services and spaces management within the public sector. We are also committed to reducing our impact on the environment and we continue to identify ways to reduce our carbon footprint.
- To be at the forefront of London's Olympic and Paralympic legacy requirements, through delivery of our sport and social legacy commitments. For more information go to - GLL_Inspired_2012-16
- To develop pan London and regional initiatives that promote a cohesive approach to sport, leisure, community and its cross cutting benefit.
- GLL manages over 200 sport & leisure venues, and we're adding more all the time. GLL believes in partnership working and the benefits this brings to both the delivery of leisure venues and the wider social agenda.
For more information about GLL go to GLL