The GLL Sport Foundation is funded by a core set of organisations, their commitment and dedication to supporting young sporting talent ensures we can continue to support 1000s of sporting dreams.
o Tier 1 Sponsors
This group of sponsors significantly invest financial, staffing and expertise enabling the GLL Sport Foundation to support today and tomorrows athletes:
- GLL – GLL is a not for profit charitable social enterprise committed to delivering a better quality of fitness and leisure, libraries and performing arts facilities for everyone. We’re committed to providing access to quality community facilities – and more – at a price everyone can afford. We already manage over 258 facilities, and we’re adding more all the time operating under our ‘Better’ brand.
- Technogym – We promote wellness in everything we do, from product design and medical-scientific innovation to social projects and helping the environment.
o Tier 2 Sponsors
This group of sponsors play a vital role in supporting athletes across the UK through their on-going sponsorship of the GLL Sport Foundation and working partnership with GLL:
- Selecta – Inspiring generations for over 60 years, we are a leading vending and coffee services company in Europe. Within the UK we deliver a national service, relied on and trusted by 3,500 businesses.
- Zurich – Zurich Insurance Group is one of the world’s largest insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a truly global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk.
o Tier 3 Sponsors
This group of sponsors play a core role through their corporate social responsibility sponsorship of the GLL Sport Foundation, and are positively supporting athletes and communities across the UK:
- Insite – The leaders in business-critical Private Cloud solutions.
- SRS Leisure – Supplier of swimwear, accessories and learn to swim products to the UK swimming and leisure market.
- Taylor Made Designs – Supplier of leisure &corporate uniforms to single & multi-site organisations throughout the UK, Europe, USA & Middle-East.
- Annodata – One of the UK’s leading independent providers of Unified Communications and Managed Print Services.
- Pumps and Motors – Providing solutions in all areas of building management.
- Communisis – Creating activation communications that motivates customers to experience and buy products.
- KJ Evans Electrical Limited – We install and maintain all aspects of Mechanical Electrical and Building Services.
- Lyreco – Worldwide distributor of office supplies and workplace products.
- Brenntag – Global market leader in chemical distribution.