The GLL Sport Foundation work in partnership with SportsAid to support talented athletes at the top of their game. SportsAid have a number of exciting fundraising challenge events in 2018 that you can get involved with. All money fundraised will go back into SportsAid and help support the next generation of athletes.
More information about each event and details of exactly what SportsAid offer in return for a place on our team can be found at www.sportsaid.org.uk/events. Apply for a place online or email Grace Hughes on email@example.com for more information.
Virgin Money London Marathon – Sunday 22 April
- Entry fee: £100 Fundraising Target: £1650
- We have just a handful of places left on our team – don’t delay!
Tough Mudder – Various locations and dates
- Entry fee: £40 Fundraising Target: £250 (per person)
- Tough Mudder is an obstacle course designed to test you both physically and mentally. We have places in all UK events including all FULL and HALF Tough Mudder events. You can enter this event as a team or an individual.
- You can view all of the UK dates and locations here.
Vitality London 10,000 – Monday 28 May
- Entry fee: £20 Fundraising Target: £200
- The Vitality London 10,000 is known as one of the best road races in the UK for its distance. The race starts on The Mall and the course takes in several famous landmarks and finishes in front of Buckingham Palace.
RideLondon-Surrey 100 – Sunday 29 July
- Entry fee: £40 by 31 December 2017, £50 afterwards Fundraising Target: £500
- RideLondon-Surrey 100 starts at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. This 100 mile cycling event, takes you out into the Surrey countryside covering Leith and Box Hills and then brings you back into London finishing on The Mall.
Great North Run – Sunday 09 September
- Entry fee: £50 Fundraising Target: £350
- The Great North Run is one of the most iconic half marathons in the world. It is a 13.1 mile course starting in Newcastle upon Tyne and finishing in South Shields.