GLL Sport Foundation supported athletes have access to sport science workshops for free, and we are pleased to announce the programme is in its final stages for 2016. The theory and practical workshops will be delivered from London locations; Middlesex University in Barnet and Mile End Park Stadium in East London during term time and holiday periods.
Now is the time to sign up. Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the workshops you want to attend (eg Athlete Name and workshops 1,2,3,4 or 1&5). You will then be sent an email confirming your place and final workshop details.
1) 18/02/16 – 11.00am-1.00pm: Performance Analysis: both for team and individual sports – Middlesex University, Room CG15 in the Main College building of the University
2) 06/04/16 – 11.00am-1.00pm: Strength and Conditioning: focus strength programme training – 11.00am-1.00pm – Middlesex University, details TBC
3) 05/06/16 – 2 hour workshop at Mile End Athletics Track (Tower Hamlets, London): Sprints Training: with GB coach Chris Zah
4) 25/07/16 – Half or Full day: Practical Performance Sports Elements: practical tests / techniques etc – 10.00am-4.00pm – venue TBC
5) October – Athlete Lifestyle – date and venue to be confirmed
- Middlesex University Hendon campus – map attached page 2
- Mile End Park Stadium – map
Please register your interest for the workshops as places are limited.
They are a great opportunity for athletes to learn and develop aspects of their sport and lifestyle.