Supported athletes can access a training membership to support their on-going training programme at GLL and partner leisure trusts managed leisure centres across the UK.
- Training Membership Offer
- Over 16s: UK access to gyms, swimming pools (public sessions), athletics tracks, group exercise classes, racquet sports (except tennis), and court time for ball sports.
- Under 16s: Home area access to gyms (specific times), swimming pools (public sessions), athletics tracks, racquet sports (except tennis), and court time for ball sports.
GSF Athlete Perri Shakes-Drayton
GLL Sport Foundation athletes aged under 16 will need to follow the below process to be granted access at peak times (outside of junior gym)
- Are competing at a National / International level and have a NGB endorsed training programme
- The athlete has completed the full mandate with parental signature
- Additional parental consent is received in the form of a document stating they approve their child to attend peak time gym sessions without additional fitness instructor supervision.
- They have provided a training programme that they are working towards – and completed a GLL induction which goes through these identified exercises.
- Approval gained by the centres GM.
Terms & Conditions
-Please note that club membership fees are NOT included in the training membership (eg – diving, ice, gymnastics, swimming and tennis).
-Training memberships are subject to GLL and partner leisure trusts terms and conditions