Supported athletes can access a training membership to support their on-going training programme at GLL and partner leisure trusts managed leisure centres across the UK.
- Over 16s: UK access to gyms, swimming pools (public sessions), athletics tracks, group exercise classes, racquet sports (except tennis), and court time for ball sports.
- Under 16s: Home area access to gyms (specific times), swimming pools (public sessions), athletics tracks, racquet sports (except tennis), and court time for ball sports.
GLL Sport Foundation athletes aged under 16 will need to follow the below process to be granted access at peak times (outside of junior gym)
- Are competing at a National / International level and have an NGB endorsed training programme
- The athlete has completed the full mandate with parental signature
- Additional parental consent is received in the form of a document stating they approve their child to attend peak-time gym sessions without additional fitness instructor supervision.
- They have provided a training programme that they are working towards – and completed a GLL induction which goes through these identified exercises.
- Approval gained by the centres General Managers.
Terms & Conditions
-Please note that club membership fees are NOT included in the training membership (eg – diving, ice, gymnastics, swimming and tennis).
-Training memberships are subject to GLL and partner leisure trusts terms and conditions