GLL have today launched our new GLL Sport Foundation website with a core focus to supporting athletes of the future. The website is user friendly on computers and mobiles/tablets; its easy to find your way around if you either want to apply for support, read case studies on our athletes, or read our latest news stories.
There are many athlete benefits that we can support you with including:
- Training membership to Better venues across the UK.
- Physiotherapy and injury rehab support.
- Sport Science Programmes – you can sign up for our first 2016 seminar – Performance Analysis at Middlesex University, Hendon, London on 18/02/16 from 11.00am-1.00pm. Apply Now by sending us an e-mail.
We love celebrating athlete successes:
- Twitter – please follow us!
- Facebook – new page – give us a like!
- Instagram – also a new page – please follow us!
Please continue to update us with your training, competitions and rehab.
We are launching a new competition* enabling supported athletes to win #GSF stash. All you need to do is tweet us a photo of you training on @Technogym equipment at your local @Better centre gym.We’ll be choosing a weekly winner who will receive a t-shirt/hoodie/training jacket – get creative!
Sponsors & Partners
We’d like to say a huge thank you to our sponsors and partners, because without them all this support wouldn’t be possible. GLL and Technogym are our tier one sponsors that support the GLL Sport Foundation, and we have a strong partnership with SportsAid. We also have many other sponsors and partners that all help with the running of the GLL Sport Foundation. We look forward to another exciting year working alongside all our sponsors and partners and wish all our athletes the best of luck in 2016.
*Terms and conditions apply – see here.